Thursday, December 29, 2011

THE SHOW IS COMING!!!

I know I have been saying that but I really do mean it!   Things have been rather hectic (for all of us I am sure) and I have not been able to give it the attention it really deserves.  I have a couple of shows recorded but I do not think that they are up to snuff (so to speak) and I don't want to drop those crappy shows upon your virgin ears.  It seems that every time it is time for me to start work on it, something comes up, usually at work (don't even get me started on that one) but sometimes at home which totally kills my masterful creative process.  I was fairly certain no one wants to hear me grumble on about this, that or the other after having been pissed off about some work related issue; thus I abstained for the holidays.  They are largely over now so I am going back to work as I know u are all going through withdrawals! 
-TMAXXXXXXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment