Saturday, January 28, 2012

La Cronaca Trott!!!!! The Trott Report in Italian Is About To Be Born!

Yes you heard that correct....FINALLY You all will be able to hear a show in a language that you all surely understand!  OK, perhaps I am exaggerating a tiny bit.....OK, perhaps I am totally full of merda. It is closer to the truth to say that NONE of my listeners currently speak Italian. No matter. BECAUSE I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH, I am making you all privvy to the insider knowledge that I am about to launch the Italian equivalent of this show and site.  The site has been up as long as this one has but the show has not been recorded yet.   It will be a solo endeavor as Tempestuccia (despite having the Italian monicker / "pen" name ("nickname" for those of you who happen to be siblings or spouses of siblings of my wife!)

No comments:

Post a Comment