Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Wow!

I can not believe that I didn't post the big news here on my main site but the....management....ahem....at my place of employment finally fired me.  I actually can not say too much about it as it is an issue that is far from over and my councel has advised me not to "blow any of the many wads" before the correct time so....suffice it to say that this is somewhat a stressful time for us yet strangely "relieving" at the same time. 

The last couple of years have been spent constantly having to defend myself for the pettiest of things that even though everything is topsy-turvy, I (for the time being) have lost much of the frustration and anger that comes with certain (let's just say:) "personality types"....yet, being both very adept at as well as very dedicated to my position; there is a certain stress and even grief having lost something that I have had as a huge part of my life for the past 5 years. Oh well, I will keep you posted and speak much more freely as soon as I am advised that I cant booger myself by doing so.

PS:  Oh never mind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment